sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Massage Therapy for Stress

Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Massage Therapy for Stress

Nothing could be more relaxing than a massage after a hard day. I usually get a massage when I am done with a very stressful situation. Not just for relaxation but also to normalize my blood circulation. That is a healthier way to do it than do something else.. At least that is what I learned from my Reflexology and Swedish Therapy classes. I just love a massage on a very comfortable massage table, where I am allowed to sleep after my session. An hour of sleep after at least. That is totally relaxing.

How about you? How do you relieve yourself of stress and discomfort? Do you also enjoy a good massage?

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Check Related Links:

No comments: