sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Walking and Camping

Followers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Walking and Camping

The youth choir of our church have decided to go for an exciting camping expedition this semester break. It is quite timely for it falls in the middle of October and as such, we are also on our sem break as well. I am so happy I will still have time to join as Honey and I wont leave for Singapore until teh first week of November.

Anyway, I was told that we will be going to Mount Kitanglad for the walking exercises. Actually we shall just be at the base and not go up the mountain as we are not equipped for that physically. Most of us would need to sleep in cabin beds instead of tents, lol.. Well, you know what I mean.. 

Oh I am so excited.. I can't wait.. 

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Check Related Links:

-->

No comments: