sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Christmas Countdown begun..

Followers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Christmas Countdown begun..

Don't you wish it's Christmas already? The kids do. Lili and River are excited because of what awaits them in the season of joy. Nope, not snow boots, although that is what both of them wished for last Christmas. They are actually excited for the plane-ride for their Christmas vacation. Whew.. Even though they were told that it is not fixed yet, still they hoped and prayed and continued with Christmas count down. Oh kids.. Hehehe

I wonder how Christmas is gonna be this year. I wonder if I would be able to come home as I will be out of the country by then. Well, I just hope and pray that all will be well by then. 

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Check Related Links:

No comments: