sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Just Because You Play EXTREME..

Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just Because You Play EXTREME..

If you are into extreme sports or extreme activities, or even just the ordinary activities that you do to have fun, never ever forget to take care of your skin. I have noticed some of my friends who skate, who go scuba diving and those who go mountain climbing, that they have dry skin. So it got me thinking, if I was the one excelling in those sports and games, I would still be splurging on lotions and body butter, as well as moisturizing night cream for protection and maintenance. We need to take good care of our skin in order for us to look radiant and ravishing. True, the sport can help you become fit and slim, but the sport itself can also damage the skin. So Extreme sports enthusiast should put this in mind.. The skin matters too.. 

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Check Related Links:

No comments: