sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: I Wanna Sleep....

Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Wanna Sleep....

Are you always experiencing bouts of insomnia? Do you have problems sleeping? Well, I almost wanted to use some sleeping pills but I was not able to find the best sleep aid so far. So for the moment, I play music to lull me to sleep, and some scented candles too. I love playing soft music or mellow hits from the 80s and the 90s.. Funny, I am now in the reminiscing mode, lol.. Now I find it even more difficult to sleep. Imagine, instead of drifting off to dreamland, I find myself drifting and smiling. The past has its funny way of reminding us of our crazy yesterday.. So now I end up blogging instead of sleeping.. and as I type every word, I smile.. I had fun in the good ole days.. and I feel wonderful about remembering them..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Check Related Links:

No comments: