sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: TOUGHIE

Followers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TOUGHIE

My childhood best friend and grade school classmate is fighting a tough battle of cancer these days. I do not know which type of cancer it is, but I am sure it is not Mesothelioma cancer.She underwent treatment and have been coping really well. That is in fact a good sign that she will survive. It takes one toughie to win a battle over a tough ailment like cancer. The procedure for treatment is tasking as well as tiring, but with a good attitude and lots of positivity in teh situation, everything becomes bearable. 

With prayer, lots of love and positive thinking, I am sure Donna will make it. I am praying for her healing as much as her strength to go through her ordeal..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Check Related Links: -->

No comments: