sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Sleepy Me..

Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sleepy Me..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

All the running these past few months may make every runner tired and seek a relaxing sleep with the use of memory foam mattress and pillows. But I know of one who sleeps on hard wooden flooring. He says that  it serves him best rather than a soft, cottony bed, not even beds with goose feathers... But if you ask me, I would like a comfortable bed where the cushion used is that from Uratex. It has been a proven fact from my family and relatives who use Uratex.. But sometimes, it is rather a good idea to sleep on the couch.. still comfy, yet sturdy..

uhm.. I am actually sleepy right now.. Hehehe I hope you wont mind me talking about beds here..  

Check Related Links:

No comments: