sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Run..

Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Run..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Here in Cagayan de Oro City, it seems that the Run for a Cause fever will never stop. So you guys should all prepare your running shoes, be it Adidas shoes, or Nike. After the success of the Run For The Heart, another one is soon to be held, and that is Run For The Kidneys... That would be sometime in May 2011. A friend of mine told me about this update and well, invited me to join them too. I am really happy and excited for these runs, but I am not sure if my schedule will allow me to. So here's hoping that I will be there in May. 

In the meantime, you can go to the previous post and see what's in store for this March as another Run will be held.. 

Check Related Links:

No comments: