sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Questions Diluted The Process..

Followers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Questions Diluted The Process..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

The funny thing about some people, is that, they ask crazy questions. I think that in itself, is an extra ordinary habit. I mean, there are questions that are typical, there are questions that are intelligent, and there are questions that can be out of this world. Like, a man asking, "where can I buy top smartphones in Africa?" And he is asking you who is from Antarctica. Hahaha.. Isn't it strange sometimes how people ask questions such as those? 

Silly as it may seem, but these things happen. Not that I judge them badly, I don't! But I can't help but worry. Because if all people ask crazy questions, and not one would have at least a single intelligent question to ask, then what would that say about the kind of world we have right now?

Check Related Links:

No comments: