sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Knee Scooter

Followers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Knee Scooter

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email


The first time I heard of a knee scooter, I thought it was something used for fun. I didn't expect that it is actually a knee walker that allows a person to move even when one is hurt from the knee below, which has limited his or her movement. This really amazing rehabilitation tool can actually serve so many other functions too. Well, actually, it makes rehabilitating from injuries requiring crutches fun and safe. The person will be able to get around the house, get to work, get to school, get out of the house, and even have fun without the limitation of crutches.

Here's a video I found in You Tube:


I find this really interesting.

Check Related Links:

No comments: