sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Motocross

Followers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Motocross

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email I was browsing the net for news and stuff and I found out that there was in fact a motocross competition here in Cagayan de Oro City that happened this year. So I stand corrected. I guess I mentioned previously that there isn't any motocross anymore and that I missed it. Well, I missed it alright, but it did happened. The motocross happened synonymous with the Second PANAGSAL-AW Festival of Barangay Kauswagan in Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines. The said festival showcased the Zone 5 (NHA Kauswagan) performers' creativity and vivacity with their interpretation of celebrating the feast of Sr. San Isidro Labrador, the patron saint of Barangay Kauswagan. The motocross competition was participated by local and national participants. Thinking about motocross sure does make me think about accidents, head injuries and bruises. That's why I would always recommend for participants to get a really functional helmet. 

Check Related Links:

No comments: