sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Wooh!

Followers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wooh!

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

It is not only women who are vain. It is not only women who are conscious of how they look and how much they weigh. No sir! Men are as vain as women, as well as overly conscious of their look, smell and weight. Well, speaking of most men that I know, but not all of them who I am acquainted with, to be safe.. I remember a friend of mine complaining that her husband spends so much in the parlor they go to, more than how much she spends. Can you believe that? Another one said that her husband maxed out his credit card limit for a pair of jeans and shoes.. woooh! That's quite overboard, don't you think? Well, I wouldn't be surprised if one day they will tell me that their husbands are looking for the best acne products...

Check Related Links:

No comments: