sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: To Buy Replacement Battery for Lappy

Followers

Friday, February 4, 2011

To Buy Replacement Battery for Lappy

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

I am so happy that my laptop computer is working well, despite the fact that its battery is for replacemnet. That is why I am now seeking where I could buy a battery replacement. I am opting to buy one that will last for eleven hours, as my blogging life needs it to be so. I will be out most of teh time and well, having a battery life that long will surely be a big help for me.. My aunt said that I could get one in Cebu, that it will be cheaper there compared to buying teh replacement battery here in Cagayan de Oro City. I could also buy it in Singapore when I get back, but that would be too long a wait already, as I am not yet going back.. I could buy online too. But I still need to look for the website.. So Google help me, lol..
Check Related Links:

No comments: