sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Am I For Manufacturing Jobs?

Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Am I For Manufacturing Jobs?

Sometimes I wonder why I always get invitations to apply for manufacturing jobs at job-street, when I have set my profile for education as well as administrative vacancies. The pay offer are good though, but I am not at all inclined for said jobs as my credentials are not for manufacturing jobs. I could work in a manufacturing company though, but not as part of the manufacturing, instead, human resources or training.

I am flattered though, that I get invitations to apply even if I am not really looking at this time. As a matter of fact, I have not even edited my resume on the resume bank.. hehehe


Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email




Check Related Links:

No comments: