sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Just Asking..

Followers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just Asking..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

If you are also a blogger or a webmaster like me, I would like to know if you are using WIX. Well, a lot of my friends have been recommending this drag-and-drop site, but since I am busy, I have not had the chance to try it out. I think I will need to read a couple of wix reviews before I could finally hit it. But then, if you guys have something to share, that would be most helpful for me too.. So do you?

On some lighter note, did you guys know that there are a few changes at Facebook since last week? Well, I am sure you have already noticed that.. So again, if you have some things to share, do leave me a comment.. Thanks..


 Check Related Links:

No comments: