sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Excited..

Followers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Excited..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

My baby brother, River, was playing Plants versus Zombies, when my friend Alicia came by the house today. She handed me some magazines to look at some Personal Creations Sesame Street collection which she said she would like me to get River and Lili as her sister will be ariving from the US soon. So if I will order, she would love for me to take a look at them. Well, Alicia has been selling me almost anything that her sister will bring or those in teh pasalubong boxes that they get monthly. It had become quite a life-saving business for them..

One of Alicia's tactics so that we will buy is to show the kids what she sells, in pictures or on magazines. And well, kids will always like what they see..

Check Related Links:

No comments: