sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Have You Tried CLA?

Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Have You Tried CLA?

Today I read about a food supplement that contains conjugated linoleic acid, which, according to my readings, helps burn fat and help build lean muscle mass.I am not familiar with this yet as this is new to me. CLA, as it is widely known for, is actually a natural and healthy fatty acid that is said to be essential to the basic functioning of our body. The best source for this is the Sunflower Plant, as it releases sunflower oil. But it can also be found in multiple sources, mostly in plants.

People who have used CLA report that it is effective and cost effective. But I guess I still have to explore it for myself.. 



Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Check Related Links:

No comments: