sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Extreme Measures

Followers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Extreme Measures

When I was a first time breast feeding mom to Lili,I didn't know that there are ways to increase breast milk. All I thought was that if I took more soups and other liquids, I would have lots of milk. But then, a cousin of mine who is a nurse, told me to take a vitamin that increases milk production, regardless of my liquid intake.Unfortunately, when I learned of that, I was already on my way to Cebu as Convergys then hired me already, so I had to leave Lili and drink bottled milk instead of my breast milk..

Anyway, as much as there is a way to increase milk production, I found no way to decrease or stop it altogether. I had to go through a painful transition of wasted breast milk as Lili was miles away from me during work.. Extreme measures call for pumping milk out.. and the pain is just too unbearable..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Check Related Links:

No comments: