sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Halloween Fun

Followers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Fun

It's Halloween in three days and I can't wait for the many games and gimiks that shall be played on the 31st. If you go to the malls, there are kiddie costume parades and costume contests that will allow them to win prizes. Organizations also have set parties and fundraisers that is themed quite nicely to fit the occasion. Some even go out of their way to decorate their homes with Halloween decors that are scary enough to make anyone lose their grip on things, or even pee their pants. Some, instead of putting on blinds & shades at their windows, would instead leave them open with only carved pumpkins lighting the night. 

Wow.. I can't wait what awaits the last day I spend with my family and friends here in CDO as I am going to fly to Singapore the next day..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Check Related Links:

No comments: