sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: For He's A Jolly Good Fellow

Followers

Friday, August 3, 2012

For He's A Jolly Good Fellow

I usually hear drunk men sing this song to the birthday celebrant in the movies. I never thought I'd be able to hear drunk men sing this song to a birthday celebrant in real life. Maybe it's because of the language used here. People do not really speak English unless they are talking to persons who speak English for reasons that they are not from our city or country. Anyway, the vehicle I rode tonight in coming home passed five drunk men on the street and they were bringing guitars and harmonicas with them. They should have also brought mackie mixer Musicians friend to make them a better band, lol. 

You might ask how I knew they were drunk. It's simple, they were playing yet they all seemed to walk in awkward crisscross manner. 

Check Related Links:
-->

No comments: