sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Soccer Player Turned Chef

Followers

Friday, August 3, 2012

Soccer Player Turned Chef

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

A dear friend of mine is known to me as a sporty guy who plays soccer with all his heart that he misses some of the other details of his "life" just to be able to score a goal. I haven't seen him for six years now, and I was quite shocked to see him wearing dickies chef pants, a toque and of course, the chef's top. 

I wondered when this new passion started. Was it just a few years ago or was he always into culinary stuff that I may never really know of. Anyway, I was really happy to see him working in one of the posh hotels in one of the chief cities in the country. I guess people do change heart.. We'll never know what happens in the distant future. 

Check Related Links:

No comments: