sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Father's Day..

Followers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Father's Day..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Tomorrow, Sunday, is Father's day. Unfortunately, I still have not been able to choose from the tablet laptops on display. My father, after Sendong, wanted to get a computer, a laptop or anything to that effect, but we could not find a real bargain. So I thought of giving my father one for Father's day. I found this really nice store that sells them at affordable prices, but my friends told me to see specifications before finalizing my purchase. Well, sooner or later, I will need to pick one, and give it to my father. My sister and I have been brainstorming about it, hopefully later we can come up with a choice. 

Check Related Links:

No comments: