sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Festive Mood..

Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Festive Mood..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

My friend is joining the car show in line with the city fiesta and during our talk, he mentioned about lorenzo wheels, only I could not quite figure out what they are.. I have been meaning to ask my friend but he is just out of reach, out of touch right now. Maybe the next time we see each other..

On the other hand, I am most certain that people are excited already about the goings-on in the city. We have so many activities and events lined up that many are quite confused which to go to first. Some have already been through and have been successful. Well, it gets better every year, that's all I can say.. Congratulations to all organizers and participants.. 

It sure is nice to see everyone in a festive mood... Viva Senyor San Agustin!

Check Related Links:

No comments: