sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Oh Debt..

Followers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Oh Debt..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Debt counseling is perfect for those people whose debts have piled up and could no longer breathe through them. I have a lot of friends who complain that they are spending more that how much they are earning, and thanks to their credit cards, they are able to do so. Quite bragging of one's ability to amass debt, which is quite ironic. Well, I have my share of debts too, but I make sure I pay them whenever I can, within my budget.  Problem is, what will happen when you are no longer able to do so, if ever that lifestyle of spending more than how much you are getting will not stop? Then, as a domino effect, everything will trickle down into little problems that when put together, becomes a really scary bomb that is about to explode.. 


Check Related Links:

No comments: