sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Beautiful...

Followers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Beautiful...

I have met another tenant here at Ivory 15 and she is really very pretty. She told me she is sixty four, but I do not believe her. I complimented her, saying that she looked just like a forty year old lady. But then she told me that when she was forty, she was busy reading wrinkle treatment reviews and at fifty, have had herself treated so that now that she is sixty four, she has seen the effects of all her labors. Amazing.. 

Anyway, I think it also helps if the food intake is more on vegetables and fruits, rather than meat and junk food. I truly marveled at her beauty at the age of sixty four. It was like a living testimony of all testimonies, that beauty begins from within. She is after all a kind hearted lady who opened and waited on elevators for complete strangers. 

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Check Related Links:

No comments: