sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Definitely a Challenge..

Followers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Definitely a Challenge..

One of the companies I write for have been very strict with their rules already. Right now, they only accept those with self hosting and some with managed web hosting. Well, I think I can almost breathe freely as to that aspect. See, I have already taken cared of that a long time ago. I am simply paying on a monthly basis and well, everything is still doing fine on my end. I just hope there will be no more changes or additions that I do not already have.. Seriously, this writing busuness is such a challenge at all time.. But I do love this job that all others. I simply feel compensated for whatever effort I put into this project..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Check Related Links:

No comments: