sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: A Photo Shoot at the Airport

Followers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Photo Shoot at the Airport

Yesterday afternoon, my Tito and I sent Honey off to Manila at the Changi International Airport. We took the sky train and headed towards Terminal 3 where we saw a woman and a man, both dressed in a bridal gown and tuxedo to match. They were walking around the airport for their photo shoot. In my mind, I was thinking of how pitiful said photo shoots are for wedding dresses. The woman was wearing something really nice and long, so I felt she was already burdened at how heavy her gown was, added to the fact that she was wearing high healed sandals. OMG!

Anyway, after that, we went back to Terminal 2 where Honey checked in and eventually went inside the departure area to board her plane. 



Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Check Related Links:

No comments: