sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: New and Ready

Followers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New and Ready

My BFF just bought a new house and his dad gave him an old family treasure, their old Mitsubishi. But before it was given to him, Daddy FF sent for the mechanic to look into the car's exhaust systems. Lucky enough, it works fine as a new car's. So Bff now has a new house and a new ride. Good for you kiddo... 

Now, this enterprising friend of mine says that he will need to have the new house rented out as he will not be spending most of his time here in CDO. It's some sort of an investment really, and a good one at that. Well, I think it is a good idea. I told him he should prepare a contract with whoever will rent the place and have the rent deposited at his bank account, the same way I do with mine. He says it's a good idea and I am glad I was able to help out. 

So whoever is interested with renting a new house at Pueblo, send me private message so I can give you his number. It's actually a very good price for a very nice property. And a new one at that. It's ready with furnishings, electricity and water plus you get to enjoy the amenities at Pueblo.

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Check Related Links:

No comments: