sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Temptations and Diets..

Followers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Temptations and Diets..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Been eating pork since Black Saturday, and I think I need some diet pills. Hahahaha.. Seriously, after eating meat since Black Saturday, I have been craving for more meat. So yesterday, I personally broiled the pork belly my aunt bought.
It took awhile for me to finish, but it was all worth it..Actually, it was the making of the fire that took longer.. But the cooking process was just easy--- and fast. In no time, we enjoyed our broilled pork belly..
Had to slice them into bite portions to really enjoy the food trip.. And of course, after that, it had me thinking to look for diet supplements, like appexit (click to read more about appexit) which according to the article I read, truly works.. Now, I wonder... 

Check Related Links:

No comments: