sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Go Go Go KIM RELUCIO..

Followers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Go Go Go KIM RELUCIO..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

I guess you could say that I am always behind in a few things, and that includes the knowledge that a DeMolay brother, the younger brother of my close friend and brother while I was still working at BI, is an Azkal.. OMG OMG OMG.. 

Who cares about the Younghusbands if you know someone who is proudly from Mindanao!!! Don't get me wrong. I know the Younghusbands are good players and all, but Kim Relucio is one hell of a player too. Perhaps not so much publicity as he is not attached with any actress. But hey, I tell you, that dude is good.. 

The video above is proof of what his talents and skills can do. And again, proudly Pinoy for Pinoys.. Congratz Kim, and GO Go Go...

Check Related Links:

No comments: