sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Lanao del Norte International Motocross Invitational “2011 World Motocross Series"

Followers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Lanao del Norte International Motocross Invitational “2011 World Motocross Series"

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

I have always heard of Tubod, Lanao del Norte being the Motocross capital, of the Philippines, yet I have not really witnessed one, considering it is just a few miles away from where I am. 
I am glad to have seen all photos shared by Mr. Ronald Zapatos at Facebook and I am able to see that an American guy, Ryan Logan, a freestyler, was able to do a 360 degree back flip. According to spectators and Ronald himself, a rider doing a 360 degrees back flip is a first in Philippine soil. Oh my goodness! That is extremely dangerous.. But he pulled it off with a bang.. wowowee.. 
Next year, the organizers shall be inviting two other back flippers, so there will be 3 of them by then.. Here's a video of the backflip:




Amazing, isn't it? I wonder how much practice he put in to perfect that stunt.. By the way, do you know who this is?
It's Sam Milby who got the first place of the Celebrity Class with Jordan Herrera behind him...
Isn't he a dreamboat? I have got to see motocross competitions with Sam Milby in it...

CREDITS TO Mr. Ronald Zapatos for the photos and video shared here... Lanao del Norte International Motocross Invitational “2011 World Motocross Series" happened last December 9-11, 2011 in Tubod, Lanao del Norte.

Check Related Links:

No comments: