sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Washing Dirty Clothes: Not Rodeo Clothes

Followers

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Washing Dirty Clothes: Not Rodeo Clothes

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

So we started laundry and washed some muddied clothes.. Threw away those that can not be salvaged, while those that can still be washed and cleaned, we washed until they were brightly shining and mud-free. There were designer pants and jackets of my brother's, as well as some down jackets and pants. We laughed at the thought that we were washing muddied clothes after a rodeo, but then again, they were far worse than the after rodeo clothes of my brother's...

I was really tired after washing the first sack. I wonder when we shall ever finish all of the sacks we are trying to save.. Hmm.. Thinking about it makes me tired already..

Check Related Links:

No comments: