sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Good Luck To Me!

Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Good Luck To Me!

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

We are at the beach right now. Not that we are enjoying a holiday or so because it is Bonifacio Day, but because we have to be here. My sister's and Lili's cough and cold has gotten worse and having them plunge into sea water is the best remedy. Aside of course from the medication they are taking. So now, to make me work as they plunge the waters, I am here too with my laptop. Only I am afraid as I have no spare battery, and my battery is good only for 3 hours. Six cell batteries are only as good as three hours.

Anyway, I will just have to make the most of my time here. Taking all important tasks to mind, and trying to finish everything before my laptop dies.. So, good luck to me!

Check Related Links:

No comments: