sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: New Sunglasses Please..

Followers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

New Sunglasses Please..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

God knows how much I want a new pair of sunglasses as the one I am wearing now is not quite comfortable. It's not one of those replica sunglasses that you can buy online or offline, which will cost you so much, nor is it the expensive branded sunglasses that everyone want to own. It's just a pair of sunglasses that I feel, is too tight for my face.. Who would be comfortable in that? So, technically, I only wear them when there is too much sun. But as long as the heat is bearable, I would rather not wear them.. Defeats the purpose, right? 

Anyway, I am also looking for those sunglasses where I could look good in them.. Currently, I have not found one to my liking.. whew.. I guess it's because there are less choices here.. 

Check Related Links:

No comments: