sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Salt

Followers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Salt

I just love Evelyn Salt, the character played by actress Angelina Jolie in the movie SALT. I just love how she can quickly move even before she is seen in the security cameras at the CIA headquarters as well as at the White House. All the other agents and security personnel could not keep up with her, they end up dead. Not that I love people getting killed but the movie just makes it more so exciting. The escape I mean, and especially not the killing. I guess if it were a real life drama, I am sure it's way unimaginable.. Good movie, SALT---

Have you had a chance to see it? Well, if Lili didn't get sick and we'd have to camp in my father's house, I wouldn't be able to. I was busy. And more busy these days.. Watching Salt was a breather for me..


Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Check Related Links:

No comments: