sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Online Food Market

Followers

Friday, April 17, 2009

Online Food Market

My student, Jamillah, brought me a treat made of coconut milk and cornflour. It looks weird at first but once you taste it, it is definitely YUMMY. I asked her how it is prepared and she said it is simple. But preparing it goes with tradition and culture. The food she gave me can only be prepared by a "Muslim" (a person in the practise of the Islamic faith). Well, that was three years ago. Jamillah is now in the US, working as a Nurse. Hmm.. Am I that old? hehehe... Never mind...
Anyway, she was chatting with me the other night and she said she is about to prepare the foodie she gave me years ago, and that she just came from an Asian Store to purchase the ingredients. Then our chat centered on the foodies available in the store. And I am so amazed because lots and lots of stores have opened to help the cultural minorities in the area find the food they want to prepare and eat. Aside from the sores that are sprouting, it is already easier to find said stores because they can be found with just a click.
Do you know that you can find a large selection of ethnic food products online? Yup, that is correct. There are lots of online foods available. There are over 4500 various ethnic food products and it is definitely growing everyday. What I specifically like is the fact that wherever in the United States, there is a flat rate for shipping and that is in the amount of $4.99 only. Amazing huh? What's more, it carries food from all over the world. You can get Asia, Indian, European, Middle Eastern, South American foods and have them delivered at your doorsteps. Plus, if you are simply trying out other country cuisines, there are lists of over 4000 recipes for various food dishes. Wow.. Thinking about that just make my mouth water. Specially because I just came from practice and I am oh so hungry... By far, you can consider it the largest ethnic super market---online. Now if there are foods that you wish to get but could not get them mainly because you do not know where, the think again. Because www.efooddepot.com offers hard to find food products such as, snacks, sauces, spices, cooking mixes, sweets, cookies, beverages, and many others...

No comments: