sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: REMEMBER ME...LAMI KAU...

Followers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

REMEMBER ME...LAMI KAU...

Guys, you won't believe what i have to share here...it's...FOOD....comfort food...aphrodisiac..yum, yum...My friend Joy opened a food business again...she has a small store with a small food stand that sells fried chicken and stuff..she also has a videoke, where you can sing your favorite songs for as low as P 5.00 and/or play billiards...I was there earlier this afternoon, and she treated me with RM or the famous REMEMBER ME...the spicy flavor and the rich aroma will surely make you ask for more...see my bowl? I finished everything before I remembered to take a picture... so, I asked Ate Mercy, the in-charge, if I could take a picture from the "Kaldero" (pot)...so I took the picture and voila!!!


So guys, if you happen to drop by Emily Homes, in Macanhan, the store is just across...I promise you, this FOOD is TO DIE FOR...

No comments: