sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: I Wanna Run!

Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2013

I Wanna Run!

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email I have been doing what my wellness coach have been telling me. Add to the knowledge and application of THE SECRET, I think I have been getting positive result for seventy days already. I am so happy that the idea of using an orthopedic scooter last May just isn'y in my mind anymore. I love the feeling of being light and being happy with all the positive results of our endeavor. My next plan is to run. But my wellness coach says it is not a good idea yet. A simple walking exercise is what I have to start with. And I guess I have to follow what is being said, otherwise I may just get in trouble. Anyway, I can already run when I am already able to. Soon! Check Related Links:

No comments: