sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Two Fun Runs In One Day

Followers

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Two Fun Runs In One Day

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email Tomorrow should be a perfect day to run as there shall be two fun runs that shall happen. One is that of the Red Cross and the other is that of Lourdes College. I thought at first that the two are one and the same, but I spoke with the person in charge at Lourdes College and he said that it is actually different. The prices are also different. But I wonder if along the way, participants of both will be able to meet somewhere. After all, Cagayan de Oro City is a small city for runs and all. Anyway, my friend who is looking for a security software for mobile security will be joining both. I just do not know how he will do it.


Check Related Links:

No comments: