sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: D'Feeting Breast Cancer Pink Run CdO

Followers

Saturday, October 13, 2012

D'Feeting Breast Cancer Pink Run CdO

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email Because of my busy schedule, I missed another chance to join a fun run. Well, I knew about it months ago, but I guess I lost track of the date. Before I knew it, it was done and over, hahaha.. I wanted to join this because I am after all a supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness. But then, I think I will have to wait for another chance.. whew.. Busy Busy Busy..
I guess next time I should get a label from begalabel.com and place it in all items I own to remind me of what to join next time, lol.. Seriously, I keep forgetting so many events already..

Congratulations to all organizers for a job well done.. 

Check Related Links: 

No comments: