sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Enjoying DFAT

Followers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Enjoying DFAT

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email


Gosh. Only on our second day, but I could say that we are having a gastronomic feast in an interval of two hours only.. Ha! So much for diet and well, we could not exercise because we have our ride that takes us from our hotels to every venue we must go to to eat and have fun.. I am sure these vans will not come late, or should they fall short on the road, there's always emergency road service the drivers can count on.. So our food trips will never fail as our drivers never fail us..

So far, in every food place, I have my favorite dishes. Wanna what they are? hmm. visit my food blog to know more about my fave foodies, as well as fave food places... 

Check Related Links:

No comments: