sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: My Secret Dream..

Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011

My Secret Dream..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

My secret dream is to know ow to fix faucets when there comes trouble. I mean, I do not dream of becoming a plumber, but I do want to be able to fix troubles in the bathroom and in the kitchen without ever waiting for the plumber anymore.When we were living at the orange house, I had a chance to practice plumbing skills but to no avail. The tools do not like me, lol..

Seriously, I wanted to fix the shower handle that got broken, but I ended up calling Manong Roldan. hahaha In Singapore, whenever there's plumbing needs, we call the admin office and someone comes up the condo and fixes them troubles right away..

Hmm. I wonder if I could still further such quest..
Check Related Links:

No comments: