sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Something To Share...

Followers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Something To Share...

I can't believe it. My blog, JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG, is once again nominated...(Previously, it was from the site of THE COMPOSED GENTLEMAN for his weekly awards) This time it's chosen by The Fairest, as one of her TOP 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009 ... Isn't that something? I am so happy... Being nominated is something I did not expect...

Anyway, what is this all about? As I read, Miss Janette Toral of THE INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER

is the author of this and this is actually on its 3rd year this year.. Hmm... This is open for any interested blogger... For more information, click here. Thank you THE FAIREST, I too shall have my set of 10 within the week...

I shared this at my other blog, EMPOWERED MOM... sharing this for my audience here...

No comments: