sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Typhoon Pablo Passed

Followers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Typhoon Pablo Passed

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email We have experienced the worst storm so far. Although there are no casualties in my city, other provinces have lots of problems after the storm passed. A blogger friend from Cateel, in Davao Oriental, says lines were cut off and that there are no more roads or bridges that could help people move. I am glad social media has helped to inform people, I am sure is on their way. Anyway, electricity is back, the skies are clear today, but we still do not have water. Business is back, so as work for most people. But us in schools, we will resume tomorrow. I need to see the guys at the business card printers for the business cards I ordered.

Our lives are back, minus the water supply. But I think we shall be okay. The storm has come to pass.. 


Check Related Links:

No comments: