sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Milo Marathon 2012

Followers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Milo Marathon 2012

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email Our department head have been encouraging us to join the Milo Marathon this Sunday at 5 in the morning. I am actually thinking twice about it because I have blog related invitations on Sunday too, and of course, one on a late Saturday, the night before that. Surely, I will not be able to wake up that early, lol. I also have to do some readings on some cigars review for a project that I am helping my sister with. 

My sister told me how it was when she joined Milo Marathon a few years back, and well, it could be one exciting fun run to join, but I guess I have to weigh my priorities for the coming weekend activities, or I may just die, lol.. 

Check Related Links:

No comments: