sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Tourism Week celebration in Misamis Oriental

Followers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tourism Week celebration in Misamis Oriental

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

The Tourism Week celebration in Misamis Oriental will be starting on Monday, September 24, 2012 at the Provincial Capitol grounds. We should all go and experience the various festivals in Misamis Oriental! Mais Festival of Claveria Lambangus Festival of Balingasag Katubigan Festival of Jasaan Manokmanokan Festival of Sugbongcogon I think there shall be tv stands with mounts to feature some digital footage of some sights to behold in Misamis Oriental. Well, I am not really sure, but I am hoping there will be. Activities will start after the flag raising ceremony on Monday, Sept. 24, Provincial Capitol grounds. With this, yours truly have also been invited to join other media people for Misamis Oriental Paseo with Provincial Tourism Officer Cathy Miego from September 25 to 27, 2012. I am excited because I shall be visiting different places in Misamis Oriental, and not just schools, as I have previously done when I worked as GCPO at ACSAT. It's gonna be an exciting three days, and tourism week in general.


Check Related Links:

No comments: