sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: I Wonder..

Followers

Monday, October 31, 2011

I Wonder..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

I have not heard anymore of Bowling Invitations since the city has had a series of fun runs with really great objectives. I guess what people do is focus on what makes people have fun while supporting a really great advocacy. The Halloween Fun Run that happened recently is just a good example that organizers try to hit many birds with a single stone. Have a Halloween activity, support the Isang Litrong Liwanag advocacy and make everyone have fun while exercising, meet friends, and many other reasons. 

In one way or another, it has actually united Kagay-anons for a good cause. Now, maybe in the near future, when Fun Runs are no longer the in-thing, there shall be bowling invitations for a good cause as well. Although, I think it happened already years ago..

Check Related Links:

No comments: