sPdJ094QSWF7IGyZ5F0et4nALXg CDO Extreme: Once Upon A Yearbook..

Followers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Once Upon A Yearbook..

Subscribe to CDO EXTREME by Email

Just last week, we visited a friend who we have not seen for quite a while.. I felt awkward because when we arrived we were welcomed by his family, as if they know us quite well. Then when snacks were served, I recognized a green book that resembled our high school yearbook among the table top display, along with the coffee table books.. And I asked myself, whether it was intended for us to see the yearbook so we could reminisce to a time that's passed.. ahh.. I didn't bother ask. The husband and the kids were the ones who offered the yearbook and showed us the pages our friend had been showing them.. pictures and memories--- those were the days.. 

Check Related Links:

No comments: